MOTA is a driven marketer and podcast creative from Southern California. In 2018, he received his Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) with a concentration in Marketing from California State University Fullerton, Mihaylo College of Business and Economics. In 2017, MOTA started podcasting in blockchain with the launch of Daily Crypto, a cryptocurrency world news podcast that reached over 85k monthly downloads. After the acquisition of Daily Crypto in 2018, MOTA became the host of OST LIVE, a blockchain and token economies podcast by ost.com. Today, MOTA engages heavily with the blockchain and podcaster community.
- Host of OST LIVE, a weekly broadcast on blockchain and token economies (2018 – present).
- Founder of This Week in Crypto, a weekly roundup on cryptocurrency news (2018).
- Founder of Daily Crypto, a daily flash briefing on cryptocurrency world news (2017 – 2018).
- B.A. Business Administration, California State University Fullerton, Mihaylo College of Business and Economics (2014 – 2018).
- Marketing and Special Projects at the Orange County Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network (2016 – 2017).